Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; Take warning, O judges of the earth.
Worship the Lord with reverence and rejoice with trembling.
Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way,
For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him! Psalm 2:10-12
So many significant events are taking place around the world right now. For instance,
- President Trump just cancelled President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran.
- North Korea says they are ending their nuclear program and a summit between its leader Kim Jong-Un and President Trump approaches.
- The battle for Syria slogs on with Russia, Iran, and ISIS involved.
- Turkey is increasingly flexing its muscles around the Middle East.
- Islamic immigration into Europe continues to reshape the continent.
- And after unfulfilled promises of several past presidents, President Trump just moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.
The latter should not be significant, as almost all embassies are located in capital cities. But of course when it comes to Israel, even normal activities (like self-defense), spark outrage and violence from Palestinians and those who support them.
Watching the news is one thing. Understanding what it all means is quite another. That is why we are fortunate to have Soeren Kern, a Christian and geo-political analyst from the Gatestone Institute, joining us this weekend on The Christian Worldview.
We will discuss all these events and more. Be sure to tune in!